Sunday, October 30, 2016

2016 October Horror Challenge #92: "Grizzly"



I've wanted to see this movie for years, this and 'Day of the Animals," another "when animals attack" movie. Let's be honest, bears are scary. They are huge and will eat you. I mean, they're beautiful animals, but the idea of being attacked by one scares the crap out of me, so this movie was made for me, and I'm glad I can finally get to see it.

The movie's plot is pretty simple: there's a big grizzly bear loose in a National park, and a forest ranger has to hunt it down before it chows down on any campers. See? This is why I don't go camping. The movie has some pretty freaky scenes, too, especially one near the beginning that's pretty well known for being gruesome. I enjoyed this movie and I'm glad I finally checked it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment