Monday, October 10, 2016

2016 October Horror Challenge #31: "Sharknado 3"


At first I was like, "oh, tired if watching movies, no more for me today" and then I was like, "oh look, Netflix has added Sharknado 3.". I am powerless to resist the siren song of these movies.

I don't know which is worse, that someone made a movie about a tornado full of sharks, that there are now FOUR of these movies, that they have their own Sharknado theme song, that autocorrect on my phone now automatically recognizes "Sharknado" as a word...take your pick. I still have s lot of fun with these movies, so I'm happy.  Hey, everyone has a hobby.  Some people do crossword puzzles, I watch Sharknado movies.

The plot of this movie is pretty easy to figure out from the title.  There's a tornado full of sharks  killing people, and once again Fin has to save the world (get it, Fin? Hahahahaha...yeah).  There's a spectacularly horrible sequence in this movie of a Sharknado attacking the White House that had to be seen to be believed.  There's also a shark flying along a roller coaster track and a bunch of other awesomely bad plot turns. Basically, this movie is full of Sharknado-y goodness and I enjoyed every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment