Saturday, October 31, 2015

2015 October Horror Challenge #94 "Monster High: Freaky Fusion"




I have to say, I love this theme song.  We are mpnsters, we are proud, we are monsters, say it loud!  Don't stop rocking your right to fright, we are monster high!  Hey, leave me alone, I grew up being called a freak for liking monsters and horror - related things.  I wish I could send this video back in time to my 10-year-old self.  It's going to be ok, kid!

This is the last of the Monster High movies I have this Halloween.  It's a Frankie Stein centric movie, where Frankie goes back in time and brings a friend back with her who causes a lab accident that creates some new monsters.  Whoops!  

This movie also features some hybrid monsters who change schools a lot because they have a hard time fitting in, being made up of two different monsters, but they're hoping to find a home at Monster High.  The girls have to learn to accept those who are different, so this is a cute way to teach your kids about equality (I know some adults who could stand to learn that lesson too).  I really liked this one.  Long live Monster High! 

No comments:

Post a Comment