Friday, October 9, 2015

2015 October Horror Challenge #26 "Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman"



Leave me alone.  I don't care if I'm in my 39s, I love Alvin and the Chipmunks.   Besides, I was disappointed and annoyed by the last movie I watched, so I wanted to watch something fun that I knew I'd enjoy.  I think I forgot how much I liked Alvin and the Chipmunks until I watched their romp with Frankenstein a few days ago, but I remember now.

I especially love how sassy and sarcastic Simon is toward Alvin.  When I was a kid I was obsessed 20th horror movies, but I wasn't allowed to watch them, so I binged on the old classic Universal horror movies, and the Wolfman was my favorite.  He was a sad and tragic figure.  A lot more fun in this cersion, admittedly.  But creepy cartoons like this were the only way to get my horror fix when I was little, and this movie brings back those fun memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment