Thursday, October 29, 2015

2015 October Horror Challenge #87 "Let Us Prey"



I've decided that I'm only going to watch good movies from now on.  I've been inspired by watching several good movies in a row that good horror movies are the reason I love this challenge, so I don't want to waste my time  with terrible movies anymore.  We'll see how long this lasts (since we only have two days left and all) but I'm checking out all the movies that I've heard good things about and that have higher ratings on the movie sites.

With this decree, I move on to this movie, which I've waited patiently to debut in this challenge.  It's about a new cop at a small police station in Scotland.  It's her first night on the job, and she's going to need all the help she can get, because strange and terrible things are happening.  Pollyanna McIntosh plays the new cop, and that's a good sign, because the other two movies I've seen her in were both great.

THIS Movie Is really good for a long time.  The gore is drippy and nasty, the acting is good, the plot is mean-spirited but well played, and there are several cool little twists. It's a shame that the ending sucks, because the rest of the movie is pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment