Wednesday, October 7, 2015

2015 October Horror Challenge #22 "Stalled"



This movie is about a guy trapped in a public restroom stall during the zombie apocalypse.  Yep.  Everyone seemed to be making fun of the premise when it came out (what a shitty premise for s movie, lol, get it?  Shitty?) but I didn't think it sounded that bad.  Or rather that simply pointing out that it had a weird premise automatically meant it would be a bad movie.  I nean, when the zombie apocalypse gomes, there are bound to be some people in the world who have to take shelter in public restrooms.  The idea of being trapped in a small, claustrophobic space while there are Zombies trying to get in and eat you sounds creepy enough.  So what's the verdict, was the movie worth watching?

Well first of all, I refuse to believe that the janitor guy was lucky enough to happen to be hiding in the women's bathroom when two hot girls decided to make out.  Never in my life have I been that lucky, and I'm a chick, so my odds of being in a women's bathroom are that much higher.  Bleh.  It did set up a pretty cool horror sequence, though, so i guess i can't be too mad.  The gore in this movie is good in general.  Ickiness and nastiness galore.  Plus I found myself laughing at most of the jokes.  Maybe because I'm a ten year old boy inside, but still.  Hee hee hee, zombie police, and all that.  Though this movie might leave you questioning your life choices (or how the filmmakers managed to stick in an unnecessary dance sequence into a movie with one guy in a bathroom stall) I still enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment