Saturday, October 31, 2015

2015 October Horror Challenge #93 "Monster High: Frights, Camera, Action"



These movies are perfect ways to get your mondter-loving kids excited for Halloween (and really give them an excuse to love monsters and other scary thongs all year long).  I love it, because when I was a little girl, I loved monsters and scary things, and everyone thought I was crazy weird for it.  Nowadays, it's normal, and movies like this made that possible.  I'll always love them for that.  In this movie, Draculaura finds out she's supposed to leave school and be the vampire queen, but it turns out there is an evil plot to pit vampires against all other monsters, and the Monster High girls have to stop it.  They work together, they help each other, there are lots of monster puns, it's a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment