Tuesday, October 13, 2015

2015 October Horror Challenge #39 "Sharknado 2: The Second One"



Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, shut up.  I liked the first movie.  It was stupid and silly, but a lot of gory fun, plus I like Tara Ried (again, shut up) so I was excited to see this movie.  I knew it would be stupid and silly but a lot of gory fun, and sometimes that's exactly what I want from a movie.

So this movie opens with our characters on a plane, which is scary enough on its own, but then they're travelling through a storm, which again would cause scary turbulence in real life.  Of course, since this is THIS movie were talking about, the storm they're flying through is no regular storm, it's a sharknado, and the plane is being attacked by flying sharks, and our heroes need to save the day again.  I think it's pretty clear whether you'll like this movie or not just from this description.  I, of course, loved it.  Bring on Sharknado 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment