Tuesday, October 27, 2015

2015 October Horror Challenge #72 "Cockneys vs. Zombies"



I'm not sure if Netflix genuinely thought I'd like this movie or if they were just fucking with me, buy they kept recommending it to me, so I figured I should check it out.  I'd just watched a dead serious movie, so a comedy like this one sounded good to me.  Of course, the problem with comedies is they can turn out to be stupid rather than funny.  Time only tells whether this movie will actually be funny.

The movie has some good gore, which was cool.  The acting is also good.  The characters are kind of annoying, but the actors played them well.  The story is about two brothers who always manage to get into trouble (well, one brother usually gets the other in trouble) and they join a band of misfits who wind up fighting zombies when the zombie apocalypse starts.  Cool beans.  The movie was an ok watch, but nothing that really stood out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment