Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Horror Movie challence #43: "Paranormal Activity 4"

So the first time I watched this movie, I didn't like it very much.  I don't know if it was just that I was expecting too much, or what, but this time around I definitely appreciated the movie more.  I like seeing the creepy kid who keeps popping up around the normal family, and how the teenage daughter is the only one who sees that something's wrong because the distracted parents are too busy with their own lives to see that something is going on.  The jump scares got to me more this time around, too.  Maybe it's more fun to watch these kind of movies in your own house, where the little noises around you can make you more aware of the fear of the unknown or something like that.  I don't know.  But I did have a lot more fun with this movie this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment