Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Horror Challenge #45: "Sorority House Massacre"

So I totally thought I'd seen this movie before, and I wasn't going to watch it again, but I popped it on today because I'd liked it back when I first saw it, and to my surprise I discovered that I hadn't seen this movie before, that I was confusing it with "House on Sorority Row," so I was geeked to watch an 80s slasher movie that I'd never seen before.  I loves me some slashers.  This movie wasn't anything special (a girl joins a sorority and when she moves into the house keeps having dreams of a killing happening there while a killer escapes a mental institution and comes to the house to wreak havoc) but it was still pretty fun.  Some nice nudity and gore and enough jump scares to keep me awake.  It's nothing to write home about, but it was good cheesy fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment