Tuesday, October 23, 2018

October Horror Challenge 2018 #62: "Superargo and the Faceless Giants"



I don't really know, guys. I just watch weird-ass movies sometimes for this challenge. Amazon or Netflix will be like "hey we think you might like this movie from our Halloween collection" and more often than not, I do like them, so I flip through movies for awhile looking for something to watch, and after awhile this movie starts looking better than it did a few ago when I was flipping through movies trying to watch something for the Challenge, so I click on it. Most of the time, I find something to enjoy about it. Other times...this happens.

So this movie is about evil robots who are kidnapping world-class athletes in order to put together a super army to do evil things, and the government has to enlist the help of this superhero called Superargo to stop them. Yes, that's really what the movie is about. No, I don't know what kind of drugs they were on when they came up with this story. I wish I had been on drugs though when I watched it, because that might have made it a lot better. As is, it's just really weird and boring. Weird, I can forgive, but boring is inexcusable. Don't make the mistake I did. Watch something else instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment