Monday, October 1, 2018

October Horror Challenge 2018 #2: "Rifftrax: Curse of Bigfoot"



I really enjoy watching bad horror movies with pre-recorded snarky commentary. It saves me having to make my own sarcastic comments. In this case, it's a terrible made-for-tv horror flick about the creature known as bigfoot. Who thought up that name for the creature anyway? There's gotta be a thousand better things to call it. And since when does bigfoot kill people? Last I knew he just wandered around in the woods being spotted by tourists from time to time. He must be getting cranky in his old age.

I'll be the first to admit that I've seen some good made-for-tv horror movies,  but this isn't one of them. It's mostly shots of bigfoot wandering in and out of the woods, boring stock footage narrated by the world's least interesting college professor, and really inept people in the woods looking for bigfoot but never finding him. At least I had sarcastic commentary to keep me from dying of boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment