Monday, October 7, 2019

October Horror Challenge 2919 #25: "Berserker: Warrior from Hell"



Sometimes you go back and watch something you liked when you were younger, and you find that it's still great, and you have s nostalgia soaked great time. Then there are times you go back and watch something you liked when you were younger, and...well...it's Berserker: Warrior from Hell. Ugh. In my defense...well, I got nothing. I wasn't even that long, this was after I graduated from college. Maybe I can plead temporary insanity.

Best snarky commentary:

"So far it's less "Berserker: Hell's Warrior" and more "Berserker: Soundtrack by Enya."

"He's flashing back to a time when the audience knew what the hell was going on."

"So far, my favorite character in the movie is the door."

"It's less sexual tension and more sexual constipation."

"It's never comforting to wake up in a Bjork video."

"Hey guys, maybe less loud growling when you're trying to sneak up on your victims."

"Are they in a mystical nordic landfill?"

No comments:

Post a Comment