Thursday, October 3, 2019

October Horror Challenge 2019 #11: "Tinkerbell and the Legend of the Neverbeast"





I love the Tinkerbell movies. Yes, I understand that I'm a grown woman in her late 30s. Sue me, these movies are cute. This one is about the fairies in Pixie Hollow (where Tinkerbell lives) and how a newer fairy named Fawn causes trouble by rescuing a baby hawk (even though grown up hawks eat fairies-jerks) so this is forbidden. Anyway, while the fairies are trying to rescue the baby hawk, they find a strange creature, the Neverbeast, who freaks them all out.

I totally would have loved this movie when I was a kid. I remember trying to come up with the best ghost or horror story with my friends, and we'd take turns trying to scare each other, so I like seeing the fairies deal with legends and have adventures with cool strange creatures.  Forget being young, I still dug this movie even now. It's a more lighthearted creepy little romp, which I need from time to time after packing in all the horrific crap I deal with during the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment