Saturday, October 5, 2019

October Horror Challenge 2019 #18: "Prisoners of the Lost Universe"




Really crappy movie about three people who get transported to an alternate universe (that looks suspiciously like Arizona).

Best rifftrax commentary:

"If you get winded going DOWN stairs, maybe sex isn't for you."

 "The deadliest substance known to man: pure Axe body spray."

"This movie makes me regret inventing Dungeons and Dragons."

"Look, I'm just saying I've seen bouncy castles more realistic."

"I should have studied harder in evil school."

"The filmmakers would like to remind you that this is where the whole budget went, and they're very sorry."

"I haven't showered in three days and smell like Andre the Giant's crotch."

"Off to beat each other with candlesticks until we forget this movie ever existed. Ah, blunt force trauma,  my old friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment