Wednesday, October 30, 2019

October Horror Challenge 2019 #90: "Missle to the Moon"





This movie is about some escaped convicts who hide out on a spaceship to escape from the cops. Unfortunately, they're discovered by an astronaut who wants them to help him travel to the moon. Oh yeah, that's a good idea. So anyway, they decide to take up the offer (WTF?!) and they fly to the moon, which they find is populated by evil alien women who want to take over the world. Just as I always suspected.

So I was trying to watch some lighter fare after giving myself permanent psychological damage with some of the movies I watched yesterday, but this movie is pretty ridiculous. I like the giant spider creature, but the blue moon women aliens are a bit much, and they spend most of the movie fighting amongst each other, which is really annoying,  especially since wer they're fighting for the right to rule a planet that is dangerous and is full of dangers that could kill them. I think their goal is to hijack the spaceship and travel to earth and take over it, but I don't get how they expect to do that when they can't even agree with each other for five minutes. In the end, this movie is really silly, so I guess it served its purpose of not being too serious and heavy. I wish it were more entertaining, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment