Saturday, October 27, 2012

MST3K: Night of the Blood Beast


Mystery Science theater 3000 episodes are always hit and miss with me.  I like the idea of having people sit and mock a bad movie so I don't have to do all that work myself, but the surrounding story of the human who was kidnapped and taken into outer space to live on a ship with some robots and forced to watch bad movies as an experiment...yeah, I could give a shit less about that.  I think the surrounding story, including the theme song, is annoying and stupid and could just as well skip it.  the commentary sometimes sucks too, when they mostly just sit there and watch the movie and don't really make any funny comments, but this movie was one of the funniest I've ever seen.  Their comments were spot-on most of the time and some of them had me rolling.  I can't imagine watching this terrible movie without the sarcastic commentary accompanying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment