Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Family Man (Fear Itself #6)


This movie was really good. One of the best of this series. A devoted father who loves his family is called into work one Sunday afternoon and gets into a horrible car accident. Waking in the hospital after having an out-of-body experience, he discovers that something horrible has happened. He's not in his own body, he's in the body of a serial killer known as the family man, and the killer is in HIS body, with HIS family. Of course no one believes him, and the terror of wondering what the psycho is doing with his family eats away at him. This poor guy can't catch a break, and I felt bad for him. ever since I was a kid and read the Lois Duncan book "Stranger with My Face" I have been afraid of astral projection and what can happen to your body when you're not using it, so this movie was right up my alley. The acting is good, the pacing it taut and kept me on the edge of my seat, and the ending is great. Loved this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment