Saturday, October 31, 2009

X Files: I Want to Believe (movie #90)

Um...I wanted to like this movie. Even when everyone else in the world hated it, I still thought there was a chance I'd like it, so I watched it,. I hated it. I found it even worse this time around, as I was laughing most of the way through (and it's definitely not supposed to be funny) and...yeah.

The movie is about the disappearance of an FBI agent that lures ex agent Fox Mulder out of hiding. A Priest who's in exile because of his crimes against children is having visions that tell where the agent is, and more murders are discovered, and Mulder and Scully were in a relationship but they broke up because they're morons, and Scully is a doctor who is trying to save a patient that everyone else says is beyond help,and blah blah blah, and there are [people who speak German (I think it's German) throughout the movie, but there are no subtitles at the bottom of the screen to tell us what they're saying, and my head exploded, and Scully needs to have faith and believe, and Mulder needs to find the missing FBI agent, and my cat's breath smells like cat food, and is the movie over yet?

So yeah. It's not very good. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment