Saturday, October 31, 2009

Skeleton Dance (Wildcard #6) (movie # 99)

When I was a kid, this was one of my favorite cartoon shorts. They played it every fall around Halloween during the Saturday morning cartoons my brother and I watched. It takes place in a graveyard where a bunch of animals are spooked by the atmosphere. An owl is sitting in a tree hooting at the audience,being blown about by the wind. Two cats are hissing at each other (much the way my cat hisses at her own reflection in the window) until a skeleton climbs out of a grave and scares them literally out of their skin. Then some other skeletons join the first one, and they begin dancing around,enjoying the music,until the song end is and they climb back in their graves. I haven't seen this cartoon in years, but I'm glad I looked it up for this challenge (and I'm glad I saved all my wildcards but one for the last day, so I could catch up on fun little movies like this on Halloween).

No comments:

Post a Comment