Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bloodrayne (movie #39)

I don't get why people hate Uwe Boll so much. I mean, sure, he's made some horrible movies. "House of the Dead" is terrible(though I still don't think it's as bad as people say it is...these are people who must never have seen "Avia: Vampire Hunter" or "Night of 1000 Cats" or "A Night to Dismember" if they think "House of the Dead" is the worst movie ever made). So yeah, Boll has made bad movies, but "Bloodrayne" is actually a pretty decent movie, so I don't understand all the negativity. He's nowhere near as bad as Ulli Lommel, who has only made one watchable movie in his entire career (and that was back in 1980, and that movie is still pure shit, it's just more watchable than his other shit). I don't know. Maybe I just have a high tolerance for crap, but I don't mind "Bloodrayne."

It's about a vampire who is also a vampire hunter,and she's known as "Rayne." Kristanna Loken is gorgeous, so that helps the movie go down easier. There's some cool fighting scenes and some cool gore. Not much plot to speak of, but certainly not anything I'd call BAD and not nearly as bad as everyone makes it out to be. You should give this movie a chance. you might have a good time watching it (I know I do).

No comments:

Post a Comment