Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ghouls (movie #75)

What did I say about watching SyFy original movies? Bad Lillian. Bad. I wanted to see this one when it came out though (Lord only knows why...I think I had it confused with something else) so I watched it. Ugh, what a terrible movie. Um,it didn't really have a plot...a young girl is sad that her mother died,and then she starts being haunted by Ghouls because she's supposed to be the sacrifice for the zzzzzzz...

Huh? What'd I miss? Oh yeah,so anyway, the ghouls in this movie are cheap and stupid looking CGI monstrosities with no personality and no scare factor whatsoever. The only entertaining part of this movie was near the end when the lead character was chained to a table and she was flailing about in such a stupid way that I couldn't help but laugh. You try to escape like a girl. Plus when her boyfriend tried to rescue her, he's fighting and she's tied to the table but she keeps making comments like "Jump! Hit him!" and the like, and I yelled, "Stop being a backseat fighter! He's trying to save you, just shut up!" That was really the only interesting thing about the movie, though. Other than that...zzzzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment