Saturday, October 31, 2009

Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis (movie # 77)

I still haven't seen "Return of the Living Dead 3," but the original is one of my favorites (I remember watching it with my brother as a kid whenever it was on and my mom wasn't around) and the second one was pretty good too, so I was excited about seeing this movie.

Basically, after the events of the third movie (which I don't know, you know, having not seen it and all) the evil and powerful Hybra-Tech corporation is attempting to make some chemical wearfare by using toxic waste to generate zombies. On his way back he gets into an accident with a kid, the kid's friends follow him to Hybra-Tech to get their friend back, and while there, they release some brain-hungry zombies.

This movie is fun, but as one guy I talked to put it, the movie takes itself too seriously. It's not as fun as the original and the premise is so silly that with them trying to take it so seriously, everything kind of falls flat. It's not bad really, but it's disappointing because it's definitely not as fun as I hoped it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment