Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Arachnaphobia (movie #74)

I'm freaked out by spiders. Ugh. I'm ok like, playing with someone's pet tarantula or something,but if a spider scurries around in my house, uh uh. I'm out of there. Probably screaming. I don't DO spiders. So of course I scream throughout probably the whole movie here and it gives me the shivers and is generally an unpleasant experience,though I like it so much I watch it over and over again.

The movie concerns a family who move to a small town to escape the big city only to find somethings in nature that are worse than anything they've encountered in the big city. The town is being overrun by poisonous spiders that are killing people. Cut Lillian shrieking. If you're not freaked out by spiders you might not like the movie, but for those of us who are, it's a creepy crawly treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment