Friday, October 16, 2020

2020 October Horror Challenge #55: "Sisters of Death (Rifftrax)"

 




I just watched this movie about a week ago, and i liked it, but I like terrible movies, so that doesn't mean I won't be able to enjoy some good snide comments! Just think, I had to provide my own snide comments when I watched the regular version! Way too much work. I hope the Rifftrax guys have some funny stuff to say.

So if you remember,  this movie is about a sorority hazing ritual that goes horribly wrong when a girl is shot in the head (I still can't believe anyone thought playing Russian roulette was a good idea here). Years after the tragedy, the girls are invited to a secluded estate for a celebration,  and they all agree to go because they're idiots, but it turns out someone wants to avenge the girl's death, so people start dying one by one. Luckily, i wasn't disappointed by the Rifftrax crew, and there were lots of good jokes this time around:

"This movie is not allowed within 5 feet of a school."

"The Powerpuff Girls dark origin story is off to a rough start."

"I like how they finished the walls by smearing them with tubs of old frosting."

"This scene is suspenseful because sometime, out of nowhere, it might suddenly have a point!"

"I always strip down to bra and panties during stressful situations too. Caused a hell of a time during my driver's ed training."

"If I'd known I'd be stuck in my room I'd have brought harder drugs than Flintstones chewables."

"Yeah, our prop department doesn't know what sounds rattlesnakes make,  so I'm just gonna blow raspberries into a paper bag off camera."

"I should have pledged the sisterhood of the traveling pants instead."

"Uh-oh, Rin Tin Tin's on angel dust again!"

"Good night sweet during. May flights of Hooter's waitresses sing thee to thy rest."

"Is it too much to hope for that he'll be ripped apart by weasels at the end?"

"I'm the real victim, not the girl who's head i blew off!"

Tee-hee. Much better with sarcastic commentary. 



No comments:

Post a Comment