Sunday, October 22, 2017

October Horror Challenge 2017 #67: "Frankenstein Island (Rifftrax)"



I know that typically u try to find a Rifftrax version poster when I watch the Rifftrax version of a movie, but this poster was so cool that I made an exception. This movie was nuts! This poster actually makes it look good, but it was terrible, with a plot that makes me think I'm on drugs. Some hot balloon enthusiasts crash their balloons in the ocean and manage to float their damaged raft to a desserted island full of bikini clad women who are descendents of an alien race that crashed there many years ago. There's also a mad scientist and his wife living on the island running experiments and keeping the mad scientist alive by stealing blood from people they keep prisoner in underground caves. One of the hot balloon enthusiasts is a doctor, and they brainwash him into helping them with their experiments, and John Carridine is a dead scientist who's brain is kept alive under glass so he can appear as a giant floating head hologram when the evil woman dlips a switch. Also Frankenstein's monster is kept alive under the water in case they need to summon HIM by flipping a switch. Holy shit, right? I feel like if I take a bunch of drugs this will all make perfect sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment