Wednesday, October 4, 2017

October Horror Challenge 2017 #17: "Tourist Trap (Rifftrax)"



I actually really loved "Tourist Trap" when I watched it last year, but I thought it might be fun to watch these guys snark about a movie that I like for once, so I checked this one out. For those who don't know what "Rifftrax" are, Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, and Kevin Murphy (the guys behind the popular cult TV show "Mystery Science Theater 3000") record commentary tracks of them bashing bad movies. It's fun to watch, like when you and your friends get together and make sarcastic comments about a bad movie. I've never watched them doing this for a movie I liked before, like I said, but I never realized how silly some parts of this movie were until I watched it with their commentary. It's definitely worth checking out, even if you're a fan of this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment