Thursday, October 5, 2017

October Horror Challenge 2017 #19: "The Last Shark (Rifftrax)"



For some reason my brain refuses to process much today, so it's a comedy/mocking bad movies kind of day. I wish they had a Rifftrax version of "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" available. It would probably have been a lot more fun. This promised to be the next best thing, though.

The Rifftrax guys are setting their snarky sights on "The Last Shark" this time. If you've never heard of the movie, you're not missing much. It was a cheap little flick thrown together quickly in hopes of cashing in on the popularity of killer shark movies in the wake of "Jaws." I like terrible shark movies, and even I can admit this one is horrible and not worth wasting your time. Hearing people rip the movie apart and mock it does make the experience a lot more fun, though. I don't recommend watching this movie without the Rifftrax though.

No comments:

Post a Comment