Saturday, October 21, 2023

October Horror Challenge 2023 #73: "Rifftrax: Feeders"

Ive reached that point in the challenge where I am tired of reviewing movies and i need to take a break and watch me some comical relief, so as per usual, i turn to the "Rifftrax" crew to entertain me with their snarky humor. Here, enjoy my favoritelines from the movie:

"A river runs through it. 'It' being a crappy movie."

"Maybe I'll check the closet to see if i can find a more boring shirt."

"I have to hand it to them, they found a way to make "Paranormal Activity" look like a non-stop thrill ride."

"Increased Synthasizer is the same thing as drama, right?"

"This is like "War of the Worlds" if H.G. Wells had a full frintal labotomy before writing it."

"I like this movie, every two minutes it becomes a different movie."

No comments:

Post a Comment