Sunday, October 15, 2017

October Horror Challenge 2017 #44: "House on Haunted Hill (Rifftrax)"



I really love House on Haunted Hill. It's one of my favorite horror movies. In a lot of ways, just Vincent Price narrating the movie makes it creepy yet classy. I could listen to him narrate anything and it would be better because of his voice. My mom used to make fun of me when I was a kid any time I'd be afraid of any ghost story or movie, and she'd say none of those were scary compared to "House on Haunted Hill," a movie so scary it made my super manly uncle scream and jump and grab her hand. Of course, this just made me want to see the movie more. When I finally saw it, it wasn't as scary as she'd described (jump scares aren't really that hard to do, just have loud noises and scary things appear out of nowhere and people will jump) but it was still a fun movie. I had fun watching it and making snarky comments with my brother back in the day, but I was hoping that the professionals would make even better snippy comments, and I wasn't disappointed. Funtimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment