Thursday, October 5, 2017

October Horror Challenge 2017 #18: "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"


It's kind of hard to believe that I've never seen this movie before. My mom told me about it when I was a kid, and as soon as I was able to discern that she wasn't just making it up, I wanted to see it. I pretty much wanted to see every horror movie back then. I even remember her teaching me the theme song. I thought it was hilarious. Over the years, I've meant to see this movie several times, but I just never got around to it until now.

Given that I've waited so long to see this movie, I tried to lower my expectations a bit in case it wasn't very good. Right away I could tell it was going to be more silly than funny though. I did manage to get a few laughs out of it, but it was pretty dumb. Maybe I'm just too tired and crabby to appreciate it right now, but the movie mainly just got on my nerves.


No comments:

Post a Comment