Monday, October 23, 2017

October Horror Challenge 2017 #75: "Cat-Women of the Moon (Rifftrax)"



I know, I know, it's hard to believe this was ever a movie they expected anyone to take even semi-seriously. It's like they WANT to get mocked. But like I said in one of my other reviews, back in the 60s people were obsessed with space travel, so any kind of movie about creatures from space coming to take over the earth would play fairly well to audiences back then, no matter how stupid it was. This Rifftrax entry is a little bit different, unlike the sarcastic tracks supplied by the guys, this one is voiced by the women of the show: Mary Jo Pehl and Bridger Nelson. Funtimes! I kind of liked hearing their perspective on this movie, especially since this was such a chick-centric movie (a race of superior alien women from the moon want to take over earth...they killed off all their men years ago, yikes). This one was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment