Monday, October 10, 2011

2011 October Horror Movie Challenge Movie 28: The Watcher in the Woods



I've never seen this movie. My mom never let me watch it when I was a kid, even though it was aimed at kids, so I've waited years to finally see it. The beginning of the movie is creepy and effective, as the teenage daughter finds out that there is something sinister in the woods surrounding her family's new house. She thinks something is watching her, and it either wants to hurt her or wants her to help it, and she's not sure which. The beginning of the movie is actually quite good. It's not until halfway through that the movie starts to turn into a huge pile of shit, and the ending is so ridiculous that it made me very cranky and I really don't want to go into it here. Suffice it to say that even at the age of ten, I'd like to think I would have seen the bullshit here. Poo. and it seemed so good at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment