Saturday, October 24, 2009

Final Destination 2 (movie #64)

This is my favorite of the "Final Destination"movies. It's kind of cheesy and a little stupid, but it's not bad. I like the actors a lot better this time around than I did in the original(I love A.J. Cook) so it's much more enjoyable than the original for me, plus I love the death scenes,and I'm in a car much more than I am in a plane,so the car crash scene that opens the movie is very compelling for me. It really can't be topped in my view, it's one of the best opening sequences for any horror movie. The death scenes are disgusting, but again, they're some of the best in the series. I love seeing someone get sawed in half with a flying barbed wire fence or getting smashed with a big sheet of glass. It's subversive and fun waiting around to see the cool and creative ways death will kill people next. I love these movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment