Sunday, October 25, 2009

Clawed: The Legend of Sasquatch (movie #67)

I know, I know. With a title like "Clawed: The Legend of Sasquatch," the chances that this movie would be good were slim to none, so I should have known better and I really shouldn't complain. I thought maybe watching a group of high school (or maybe college,I don't remember) kids go on a camping trip while meanwhile a group of moronic redneck idiot hunters are in these same woods hunting a rogue bear that's supposedly killing people (but we know it's really an evil Sasquatch doing the murders). I thought that if there were a rogue bear on the loose, the city would close the woods to campers, but during this challenge I've watched two movies (this and "The Feeding") that proved me wrong. I stand corrected. Anyway, this movie is really boring and annoying and I hope no one else ever watches it.

No comments:

Post a Comment