Sunday, October 11, 2009

Curse of the Crying Woman (movie #32)

This movie came out with a special edition DVD a little while ago and there was such a big deal made about it that I was excited to watch it. I have to say, I don't get what the big deal was. the movie isn't very good and it isn't very scary. It's about a creepy old castle in Spain where a witch was burned years ago and her spirit is supposed to still haunt the woods, and people are dying, and an old woman in the castle does a lot of magic where she talks to the corpse of the old witch, and when a young woman comes to visit the older woman, she mentions that the woman is her aunt and is unnaturally young and we know that witchcraft is keeping her young, and blah blah blah, and then my eyes glaze over, and then my brain melts and leaks out my ear, and that's scarier than anything that happens in this movie. I mean,when the old woman is speaking to the corpse of the witch, her eyes get black and it looks like she has empty eye sockets, and that's kind of cool, but other than that, nothing of note happens, so this movie is boring and not really worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment