Monday, August 6, 2012

Weird Science


This is one of those 80s movies I've never seen that I've actually never wanted to see because it looked hideously stupid, but I decided to give it a chance...and it was as stupid as I always thought it would be. Bleh. Two "ugly nerds" (who actually aren't bad looking, though they're both total jerkoffs which I suspect has more to do with why girls don't like them than their looks, not that they're perceptive enough to realize this) decide to use computers and "science" to create a woman, who then becomes "real" and is beautiful and smart and sophisticated, and she parties with them and tries to teach them to let loose and be brave and stand up to the one guy's older brother who is a toolbag of epic proportionss. It's all silly and ridiculous and dated, and I didn't like it one bit. Definitely one slice of the 80s that I could have done without revisiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment