Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Fish Called Wanda


I really wanted to see this movie when I was a kid. I was always intrigued by movies and books with odd titles, and this one was enough to catch my attention. Seeing it today, I think it's probably better I didn't watch this when I was a kid. It's pretty sexual, which is neither here nor there, but it's something that would probably have gone over my head when I was a kid, and I might have thought the movie was boring back then and written it off because I didn't get its subtle humor (or even its unsubtle humor). Plus it was just a real treat getting to see the movie for the first time today and being pleasantly surprised at how much fun it was. It had me laughing out loud a lot more than I ever would have expected. Definitely a lot of fun watching the most crooked crooks in the world pull off a heist and then proceed to turn on each other so often I'm surprised they didn't get dizzy. Pure fun from beginning to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment