Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ghoulies


Ok, I'll be honest, I have wanted to watch this movie since I first saw the poster when I was like, six years old, because I wanted to see little monsters crawling out of the toilet and killing people (I was a disturbed child). Honestly, you probably have to be six years old to truly enjoy this schlocky crap anyway. Little did I know back then that the fake puppet-looking creatures only crawl out of a toilet once, and the rest of the movie is about a 40 year old guy with bad hair who is supposed to be the 25 year old descendant of a really stupid looking guy (also with really bad hair...must run in the family) who uses his magic powers to summon puppet creatures to do his bidding, which doesn't seem to be all that bad since the creatures don't do much but lurk around in the shadows and growl at people. They do bite the people and tear at their flesh a bit, but



SPOILER ALERT


The people all magically come back to life at the end of the movie, so it's not a big deal. Perfect horror movie for kids who don't know any better. This movie is really terrible, but it was still kind of fun to watch it and make fun of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment