Monday, October 29, 2018

October Horror Challenge 2018 #88: "Ghost Patrol"



Another of my kids haloween movies, this one explores what would have happened if the Ghostbusters had started when they were kids. Gabi and her brother Spence and their dog investigate reports of ghostly activity in their area, but they've never seen a real ghost. Then one day they find a local old Manor that seems to be haunted, and this time it appears that the ghosts are actually real!

I would have been all over this movie when I was a kid. I was sure that ghosts were real, and my friends and I investigated what we thought was strange phenomena that happened in our town. We would have been ecstatic to find a real haunted house.

My friend's daughter Arionna would be so excited to stay in a haunted house too. She would probably love this movie too. It's a lot of fun. I like Gabi and Spence, and I want them to succeed in their ghost hunting, if only because their older teenage brother and sister are jerks who make fun of them all the time. I also like how you hair parents are supportive of their investigating. It's nice to see parents who have their kids' backs. This movie is a lot of fun, and I'm glad I watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment