Monday, March 15, 2010

Win a Date with Tad Hamilton



This movie is NOT as bad as people make it out to be. Sure it's a cheesy throwaway comedy, but so what? I don't get the hate associated with this movie. I can think of far worse ways to spend 2 hours.

A small town girl wins a date with a big star. He thinks this will help his image. He ends up falling for her. She has a local guy who's liked her for years but he's been an emotionally immature idiot and kept it to himself. He gets jealous when the big star starts coming around town showing attention to her. It's not the most original or the most creative plot in the world, but it works for the movie. I love Kate Bosworth, so I enjoy seeing her in this movie. Like I said, it's nothing to write home about, but it's a fun little movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment