Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2, 2010: S.K.I.N.S.

This is another low-budget little indie movie with shaky-cam footage and a home-movie vibe about it. this one is also supposed to be amateur video footage, this time featuring interviews with members of a support group for serial killers, known as "Serial Killers in Need of Support" (S.K.I.N.S. for short). If you've seen the movies Head Case and The Ritual (click the titles to read my reviews) then you should check this out as well, because this movie continues the story of those two movies. It's kind of like watching the end Credits for the movie "Wild Things," you get to see what's happening behind the scenes of those movies and fill in the blanks and understand the events better. It's like a whole little world created by these three films, and it's a creepy world, where everyone I meet could be a serial killer and I'm never going to leave my house again. Watch this movie and never look at your neighbors the same way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment